CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, December 31, 2007

i am so tired from my weekend...

i spent the whole of saturday moving room (not hse).. we only had one car so we made 3 trips back and forth.. and it is only ONE room. GOD.

when we finished moving, we rested for a bit then went out for dinner and movie. when i got back to my new room i was too beat up to unpack anything. so i didn't. i had wanted to go to sleep BUT turned out my new landlord plays mahjong. :( super depressed. i didn't get to sleep until 4 plus in the morning the next day when the mahjong kakis packed up and went home. i cudn't b more tired. i jus hope he does not play weekdays and sunday. (he didn't play last night, thank god.)

so i stayed most of yday at home unpacking.. but still only managed to do up a bit of the room only.. feeling lethargic and sick so didn't much energy to do anything. was also feeling depressed cuz they family is in the living room most of the time and that limits me to my room most of the time too. and there is absolutely nothing to do in my room.. no internet connection (i dun haf a pc anyway), no tv, no radio, no nothing! only books to read but tt made me feel realli miserable.. i cried a few times that day. that lonely feeling is so scary but the silence is the worse. :(

by evening, i was realli gg out of my mind. when *he* called to check on me, i was realli cranky.. and i cudn't explain why and he didn't kno wat was gg on. so he came to accompany me, bringing me dinner too.

i met him downstairs my block since my landlord does not encourage visitors in my room. when we sat down, he pulled out the lunchbox he brought with him and i realised he had packed food his mom cooked. i didn't ask if she knew cuz i was afraid of the answer. so i jus ate quietly.. then he mentioned he felt putting the food in the lunchbox was very cute and then i cudn't resist so i asked, "did ur mom kno u packed the food out of the hse?"

he said, "ya! i told her it was for u and she helped me to pack also!"

hearing that, i cudn't control my tears and they came like a running tap. i was very touched that his mom did that for me.. even tho she banned me from her plc.. but it was realli ironic.. i dun realli understand wat is gg on. but i was jus very touched that *he* did this for me too. i cud not explain to him why i cried but he was realli concerned.. so i told him i'll tell him when i finished the lunch box dinner.

after dinner, we sat downstairs my block and talked for a bit.. he kept asking me why i was so upset and i told him cuz i felt very restrained to my room and the emptiness in the room is very depressing.. and he immediately got up and said, "come, let's go!"

i replied, "where to??"

he said, "mustafa! let's get u a TV! then we go apply for cable, then u can watch all the shows u want in ur room!"

and i was so touched, i cudn't help it.. i cried again.

we went to mustafa and bought a 21 inch samsung tv.. perfect for my room since it isn't a huge room. *he* had wanted to buy me an LCD TV cuz i kno he wants the best for me. but i told him there's no point getting such a good/expensive one cuz i dun even kno how long i am going to stay on my own for.. and this current contract is only for 6 months.. and i managed to persuade him to get the regular TV but not the cheapest one. he bought the most expensive one out of the range cuz "it looks nicer, so it will make you happier".

sweet...

after that we went home, and *he* fixed up the TV for me. by that time, it was 1am but i was eager to watch TV cuz i haven't realli watched TV in a long time. so even after he left, i watched my new TV until 3am, watching channel u and channel 8 simulataneously. thus i am feeling even more tired today... but definitely happy. :) and in a few days time, i will have cable in my room!

i am realli blessed to haf someone like *him* looking after me.. i dun think anyone can do a better job.. when he reached home, i sms-ed him that i cried just now cuz i felt touched and he replied to say it's ok and tt as long as i'm happy, he's happy.

thank *you* so much.. from the bottom of my heart. :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!! GOOD 2008 to all!! *big smile*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
1 Ask kale about what this individual likes for more information about have to when person is not at all at do just as well.