CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Friday, December 21, 2007

god. i realli dunno how long i can put up with Firestarter's nonsense. She does not stop talking and it is so so getting on my nerves!!!

she is definitely an attention seeker, the typical kind with low self-esteem cuz she is alwaes portraying herself as miss know-it-all and it is so darn irritating!!!!

if you talk abt travelling, she will annouce, "my best fren works with a travel agency, she gets me the best deals in town".

if you talk abt cars, she will proclaim, "my uncle owns a tyre shop, he gives me the best car deals in town".

if you talk abt celebrities, she will offer, "my fren works with the press, she tells me all the news 1st hand".

my point is, there is NOTHING on the face of this earth that she does not know. in other words, she is a walking encyclopedia!

*puke*

maybe she realli is ms know-it-all, but the way she pushes information to ppl so aggressively in the "no-one-knows-better-than-me" attitude is just so overbearing and disgusting.

and she alwaes talk at the top of her voice, allowing her manly voice to penetrate through the office. like she owns the freaking office. WHY DOES SHE HAF TO DO THAT??

i am realli up to my neck with her nonsense. either i quickly get used to it or she loses her voice forever!!!

*SIGH*

0 comments: