CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, December 06, 2007

been seeing the "HERO" movie trailer so much that it has re-ignited my love for takuya-san. it's not like my love for him died, it's just all that korean drama hype made me lose my focus on jap drama for a while.

and at the end of the day, my love is still with jap dramas. :)

reasons are easy to list:
1. the japanese language is more pleasing to the ears
2. the storylines are more interesting, faster-paced, and endings are normally surprising
3. the setting in modern japanese cities is more interesting than korean studio settings
4. the japanese clearly haf better dress sense, thus making it a fashion show at the same time
5. i love takuya-san too much give jap dramas up

guess if i wanted to, i cud go on to list more reasons like, takuya-san looks good in jeans/wateva he wears and etc. haha.

but well yea, like i was saying, i've been seeing the "Hero" trailer ard too much.. wat more with the GATSBY ad playing on TV.. (i haf the song as my ringtone - "I.... can give you GATSBY..") made me miss takuya-san so much that i went to buy a new set of "Beautiful Life" dvds, cuz my old set has gone MIA.

and since i bought it on Tuesday, i've been watching it religiously every evening after work. and i'm almost 3/4 thru the drama.

i loved him the most during the phase of when "Beautiful Life" was shot. to me, he looked his best there.. not too boyish.. but manly with still a hint of boyish feel in him. i didn't like him in "Long Vacation" and "Love Generation" cuz he looked too young and raw in them. and in "Hero" the drama series, he looked too old.. (oops!) every time i went to kinokuniya, i wud dash to the jap mag setion and snatch up ALL mags with takuya-san on the cover. ALL. i loved him so much that anyone who knew me knew i was a kimura takuya freak. and whenever anyone saw a mag with takuya-san in it, they wud call to tell me, or some wud jus buy it for me immediately. HAHA. but hor, now i dunno where all the mags went oredi.. it's quite a small fortune leh!

and when i re-watched the drama.. OMG. i absolutely forgot how good takuya-san looks in "Beautiful Life". TO-DIE-FOR!! i dun think anyone can make me feel the way he does, and separated by the telly! i think it also has a lot fo do with his acting skills, which is so natural, it almost feels darn real! every single action, word and wink.. it is flawless. makes me tingle all the time. ok this is nothing sexual, wat i mean is his boyish good looks is jus so irresistable! and seriously, i think jeans were made for him.. he looks so good in them.. the exact way every guy shud don their jeans!! (but u need to haf a nice small, sexy butt like him la, otherwise very hard. :P)

a lot guys haf small butts, but they are jus not sexy. i dunno how takuya-san does it.. maybe it is in his walk. i dunno. omg, i jus can't get enuff of him!

even before the drama has ended, i am oredi worrying abt withdrawal symptoms from takuya-san. maybe i will re-re-watch it again after i haf finished re-watching it. HAHA.

the best way to end this post, is, of cuz, by flashing a pic of the love of of my affection. ENJOY!



0 comments: