CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Friday, December 07, 2007

had dinner with my beloved aunt at her plc last night. had our usual crazy jokes and laughs at the expense of HK celebrities, which, altho funny, we both love to the core. :)

and being my sweet and beloved aunt, she got me an ultra early xmas present!! :) when she whipped it out, i cud not take my eyes off the cover. WHY LIKE THAT!! hahah.. it was the debut album of her 亲爱的林峰! she was very excited abt the album that she jus received in her mail the day before, having ordered it online as it is not available in singapore just yet. (or maybe will not be available at all, our local record stores dun carry a lot of HK artistes, we kno tt by now.) so we started to skim through the cd, she played the tracks that she's liked so far and i haf to agree.. it is realli good. (as i am typing this, i am listening to the album om repeat mode. :p)

not sure if others haf heard 林峰 sing before.. but he is actually good for a newcomer in the singing category. we all kno his accomplishments as an actor but this new label as a singer seems to suit him just fine too. the songs are also very "competitive".. not the low-budget sounding kind.

but i still haf to say he looks dirty to me. hahahha.

u kno how being tanned makes some ppl look dirty.. he jus gives me tt impression. but i am not saying he is un-goodlooking ok. he is not bad. wat more after watching 溏心风暴.. his character is realli very impressionable.. i like!

ok, now i will show u the album cover that realli made me cringe for a while.. but a closer look at it makes me laugh uncontrollably. :p this album comes with 3 different versions of cover.. and since my aunt ordered online, she was sent 2 copies of the album randomly:



and guess which one we ended up getting and poking fun at..

the 1st one la.. why the pose like tt one?? so not cool?!!! hahahha... aiya nvm la... inside the album got the other pictures anywae.. jus dun look at the album cover lo. (sorry ar, yiyi.. insult ur 亲爱的林峰.. but now i also like "自己保重".) :p

it's friday... phew. weekends, try not to past so quickly, ok? :D

4 comments:

.J said...

爱在记忆中找你 is quite nice. :)

.J said...

I prefer Bosco Wong. Don't really like him, maybe cos the roles he's in is always the rich ass kid who's got this attitude in him, then later makes him like the superhero in love.

.J said...

i like the track 你并不孤单

Mrs. Lee said...

wa!! u r so updated!! haha.. i like 泼墨桃花, 一次一次一次 and 自己保重. :) haven't realli go and hear 爱在记忆中找你 yet. but i will!

yes actually i also prefer bosco! but my aunt likes 林峰 la.. so i mus give her face.. keke. i saw ur blog post abt 溏心风暴 part 2! my aunt also told me abt it last week. I CAN'T WAIT!!