CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

winky is sick. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

trying my bestest not to cry.

i haf been so bad. i haven't gone to see him in months. doc said he might go anytime. my winky.

i will nv haf another pet after winky. i cannot bear this kind of separation and pain. sometimes i resent my sister for bringing winky home.. make us all grow attached to him and now this. i love dogs too much to haf my own.. i jus can't bear to open up my heart to be hurt like that..

winky.. b strong.. i kno u r in pain.. but no matter wat, u kno we all love u the most and no other doggie can take ur place.. dun b mad at me ok? i promise i will go see u often from today onwards. i'm very sorry for not being with u the past months..

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

0 comments: