CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not until October?!

According to this website, 500 Days of Summer won't be out until October 15 this year.

VERY SAD! :( I hope they are wrong cuz Yahoo! Movies said August 20!

I guess I will have no choice but to disappear for a few hours on my wedding day donning my wedding dress and run off to the nearest theatre to catch it.

REALLY!

So anyway, I finally couldn't resist the temptation.. and watched the trailer.



Can't say I am not disappointed. But I learnt not to trust trailers too much. :) The styling for the cast was lovely tho, don't you think?

3 comments:

.J said...

remind me to watch!!!!!!!!

me in hkkkkkkkkkkk gg bkkkkkk :P

Mrs. Lee said...

hahaha if u check back at my blog often.. there is no way u will miss it when it starts airing in SG. :p

one little journey said...

at least there will be one thing i like - her hair, looks so natural :-)