CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, April 06, 2009

l.o.v.e.

Can the whole world go and watch "The Notebook", pls? It is a great show and horribly understated. I am in constant amazement and utter disbelief whenever someone tells me they've never seen it before!

I've seen it about 100 times myself (ok i'm lying, it's about 20 times tops) and each time after I watch it, I fall right back into love (with Ryan Gosling too). I remember buying the DVD from the video store and the guy who saw me taking it, commented, "That is a great show". Well, I knew that oredi that's why I was headed for the original DVD. :) It would have been way better if I had been able to afford the Blu-ray version.

I was watching Ryan Gosling on The Ellen Degeneres Show via YouTube last night.. boy, can he salsa! it was super sexy. and i swear Ellen was blushing at one point!

now go and grab a copy of "The Notebook" and watch it, pls!

0 comments: