CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Rock

i normally wear my wedding band on a day-to-day basis.. but there are some days, like today, when i feel like putting on my proposal ring.. and think abt the day i 1st wore it on my finger.

it makes me all fuzzy inside whenever i look down at my ring.. i kno it is only a small rock but wat it signifies means more to me than how much it's worth.

i dun think anyone can do anything more romantic than what he did when he proposed. :)

3 comments:

one little journey said...

wow! your new profile pix! pretty pretty! i want to see a bigger version!

Mrs. Lee said...

aiya see big big then not nice oredi la. hahah.

zcatz said...

If only I have one such romantic proposal in my only lifetime, its a regret.