CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Firsts - A true test of my memory!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
- We don't have proms in SG, but the 1st D&D I went to was held by my Secondary school and my "date" was all of my girlfriends!

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
- I don't really know who is my 1st love.. then how?

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
- WOW.. this is really testing my memory.. I think that would be Jolly Shandy or E33?

4. What was your FIRST job?
- Towel-washer at a hair salon!! HAHA! I was 12 la!

5. What was your FIRST car?
- I don't own a car now but ideally, I would like a Mitsubishi I. :)

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
- No one text me yet, today! :S

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
- I think it was my hubby.. I was quite tired this morning.. can't summon any energy to think abt ANYTHING!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
- Mrs Sim, the teacher who couldn't speak Chinese.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
- I think it was Penang.. when I was Primary 1 or 2.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- Somebody in Kindergarten whom I don't recall her name now! Peixian or something? Then there was also a Qi er amongst them? And no, I've lot all contact with them already..

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
- I think it was Cheryl Li's house! In Sec 3?

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
- My hubby hubs!

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
- HUH! Wa... I would probably be too young to remember la!! But I remember vividly my Aunt Sylvia's wedding when I was in Sec 1.. one of the 1st weddings I've went to that I can still recall.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
- Reset my alarm clock from 6.30am to 7am. :p

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
- I think it was Chen Xiao Dong? :p

16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought?
- Xiao Hu Dui!! Haha, I was Pri 4!

17. FIRST hospitalization?
- None so far!

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
- Wa.. don't remember la! Should be Malaysia la!

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
- I think it was "Beaches" by Bette Midler. The one that had a lasting impression on me.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
- Sec 1

21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
- Spent it? :p Can't rem on what tho.

22. When was the FIRST time you rode on a jeep?
- Haven't rode on one before..

23. Your FIRST social networking site?
- Friendster

24. Who FIRST invited you to Facebook?
- No one, I heard about it from Kristina and decided to check it out. :)

0 comments: