CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Of haircuts and girlfriends.

so i went to cut my hair on tuesday right.. 3sa came along as her hair was itching for a haircut. but as usual.. our stylist has a weird habit of not wanting to cut someone's hair cuz it is "not ready for a haircut so soon". :p i dun think i know another stylist who wud refuse to cut ur hair when u showed up at the salon! but well.. this is y i love him.

so 3sa opted for a hair treatment since she was there anywae.. while she waited for me.

i told my stylist that i was getting ROM-ed in Sep and that he has to come and do my hair for me on that day! but he turned me down saying he is not that well-versed in styling as compared to cutting and re-inventing. hence he referred me to someone else that he knows is good. oh i trust the fella before i kno his name oredi, cuz my stylist trusts him, so i do too! :)

so anywaes, i was sitting there, minding my own business and waiting for my turn for my haircut.. when this sweet looking young girl walked towards me with a file and offered me a manicure.

me: "huh? no no i think u got the wrong person.. i am not doing a manicure.."
girl: "oh this is compliments of *my stylist's name*! he says this is his congrats to you on ur upcoming ROM!"
me: "REALLI? that is so sweet.. thank you! and *my stylist's name* too!


and later my stylist felt bad that theresa sat there and watched me getting pampered.. so he gave her one free manicure too. HAHA. like that also can?!?!

so anywaes, the manicurist then proceeded to show me the nail colours in the file that she was holding.. and i went for something very very loud, IMO.. and 3sa chose the same thing, but hers in green:
hmm.. mine does not look so loud beside 3sa's devilish green nails. in fact the photo does my manicure such injustice! i swear it looks like candy in real.. DELICIOUS nails i have! :P

we had dinner after that and took a cab home.. and cam-whored like mad all the way home!

i deliberately chose the green tinge cuz we are supposed to look scared. 3sa where got look scared, u tell me. she has a skanky look on her face lo! wat's up with that?!??

with this girl we can have fun even doing nothing. :p thank god for the cool girlfriends that i have.. :)

so that was my haircut adventure on tuesday night. looking forward to my colleague, Mindy's, housewarming tmr!! i've taken leave tmr to start my weekend early! :)

and then the big TALK is going to happen tmr night.. will update once i have news!!

come saturday.. *he* will be back from reservist and i will see *him* again! :)))))

0 comments: