CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Random.

had one of those sad weekends whereby it jus whizzed past.. doing nothing very significant. hate weekends like these! :(

i did finally manage to go for my facial, w/o the choice of my therapist. :( disappointed is not even good enuff to describe my experience with the assigned therapist. she was all business and pushed me to take on new packages, unlike my usual therapist - belle. belle genuinely wanted the best for my skin and wud alwaes give me feasible options. well, i am nv gg back for facial until i manage to get a slot with belle.

so we have been talking abt the new house and going to see furniture to do our research.. and i have since been bitten by the interior design bug. HAHA. imagine my lack of resistance when i walked into borders and saw a whole section dedicated to interior design magazines.. i told myself i wud only buy ONE and so i had a hard time picking out the BEST one. i eventually settled with "Contemporary Home & Decor" and that set me back by $14 poorer.

but when i went home to browse the magazine (eagerly), i kno every cent was worth it.. it had such beautiful decors... it's oredi inspired me to a few designs of my own preference for my future house. :) i can't wait!!!

i was watching 我爱黑涩会 last night and spotted 容嘉 in a very pretty hairdo! and i have decided to replicate the same hairdo for my ROM! it's neat and elegant and very simple to accessorize. :) now i jus have to convey the picture in my head to my stylist.. which can prove to be more difficult than it sounds sometimes. will probably have to ask him to do a trial one before the actual. :)

Have been corresponding with the Purple Sage peeps and waiting for them to give me a proposal on how I should do up the place and the buffet menu. and i also just realised I have not thought abt engaging a photographer until Cat mentioned it. So she has offered the guy that did her sister's wedding. but i also have someone else in mind which i wud also want to invite to the reception so i dunno if i want her to be going ard snapping photos or jus to be there and enjoy herself. :p

so i guess i might end up engaging the one cat recommended.

i dunno if i am leaving anything out.. but i doubt it.. i oredi have the most impt things covered.. dress, Justice of Peace, location, event company.. ok not realli cuz i still have not registered the date with ROM but i can only do that next week. and also.. the location.. can only book in aug!! i am realli going to break out in cold sweat if that does not go through!

i am going for my 1st driving lesson tmr.. SUPER NERVOUS!!! i hope i dun get a fierce instructor! :(

ok can u tell i have a lot on my mind? yea, i realli do. so much so that i can't realli concentrate at work. and it's not even lunch time yet. :(((((((((((((

0 comments: