CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i've done the most dangerous thing ever to my hair - according to my stylist.

I'VE CUT A FULL FRINGE!

yes i kno i've had fringe previously but that was not a full fringe.. it was just a play-safe fringe cuz to be honest, the texture of my hair is not quite suitable for fringe. hence my stylist had been reluctant to cut my fringe for YEARS.. and even the last time i told him to cut it, he only allowed a play-safe fringe, not a full one. but i had liked tt play-safe fringe so much the last time so i told him not to worry and go ahead and do a full fringe this time.. i will not hold him responsible for any mishap thereafter! and so.. he did.. and i.. kinda regret now leh. well, all i can say is he sure knows my hair best. :p

try to ignore the heap of mess behind me and concentrate on my fringe, can? :p

well it isn't exactly horrible horrible looking but it isn't great looking either. as a result of my hairstyle move, i now haf to wake up earlier in the morning to "manage" it. that includes blowdrying, crimping, spraying and lots of lots of arranging. *pouts*

and the biggest problem with it is that, my stylist has cut my fringe too thick. i feel like it is sticking out of my forehead due to its volume. :( i need some weight to hold it down!

but oh well.. hair grows so until then.. i will enjoy this full fringe as much as i can.. after all, it is something i haf alwaes wanted anywae..

talk abt making the best out of it.. i've nv agreed more!

*ok i will be very open to comments, so if u think the fringe sucks, tell me!! :p

0 comments: