CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, June 30, 2008

i took last friday off and had an early headstart to the weekend! but i had so much fun that it passed in a flash!

FRIDAY
the day started with Mindy's housewarming (the very reason my colleagues and i took off from work - so that we cud all escape to Mindy's place!) at Grandeur 8 at AMK Central.




It was a nice and sunny day, perfect for swimming BUT all of us, ladies, either were not in the mood or were in those days of the month. so we skipped it. decided to lounge ard and pig out instead!

Mindy had prepared a healthy and delicious lunch for all of us!



The apparently very famous "Lana Chocolate Cake" that I nv heard abt until recently! I think it is a generation gap thing.. all of them are 70s babies! :p

It was good tho! Similar to the famous "Awfully Chocolate Cake" that are famous with the 80s babies! :p

Jacq brought her "Pig's trotters with vinegar" for us and of cuz, the very pregnant Tricia!
It was delicious!

Apart from the delicious pig trotters that Jacq brought, she also brought her along her giant 2.5yo son, Leroy! (He is BIG for his age!)
He is so cute la!


Leroy is super active! and this was the closest i cud get to a good picture with him! (and without him moving too much!)

Last but not least.. a group photo!

At one point, all of them were puzzled why i was taking so many photos and why i cud not just sit down and have fun.. but thing was.. i was having fun taking photos! :( generation gap la.. 70s babies dun like to take photos i think. :p

and NO... that was hardly the end of my friday! i left in the evening to meet Jos for KTV!


I was one hour late so poor Jos sang by herself in the cold room for an hour.. SORRY, JOS!!

After that, we both went to meet Fiona for the BIG TALK - the one I was talking abt in my previous entry.. mm.. i'll talk abt that in the next post. :)

and after Fiona left, Cheryl, Yvonne and 3sa came to join us.. Jos and I sat thru another dinner with them and headed for our long-awaited SEX AND THE CITY Movie! (Yes, I know I've watched it oredi but I really want to watch it again with them girlies!) :) I realised I still enjoyed the movie second time round and so did the girls! Jos also saw it prior to this and she was so tired that she fell aslp beside me in the theatre. :/

after the movie the 4 of us headed for supper at river valley and i reached home at 5am that day! *yawns*

SATURDAY
*he* booked out on Saturday!! i waited for him to wake from his afternoon nap before i headed over to his place and went to dinner with my family as my bro booked out from camp for the 1st time!

My mom and bro! - was expecting my bro to be a bit more beefy! keke..
Me and *him*! :)))
Did not manage to take a picture of my sis and my future bro-in-law as they got off the plane ONE hour before coming to dinner and so they were late. and when they arrived, we got too engrossed in our conversations that i forgot to snap a pic of them. :p

my sister was very sweet.. she had gone to Nice for a holiday just last week and she bought me and mom (and herself) a Longchamp bag!

i got this in baby pink.. very pretty!
Thanks, sis!! This is like my 1st branded bag!! i wanted to ask u wat else u got for urself that day (i'm sure u did!) but i thot not nice to ask in front of mummy. u better tell me wat else u got! :p

we had dinner at Waraku and the total bill came up to SGD168 for 6 persons.. very affordable!! Must say this is the best experience I have had at Waraku so far.. the previous 2 were HORRIBLE!! or maybe it was simply abt the company i had tht night. :)

after dinner, *him* and i went to watch Angelina Jolie's "Wanted". All i can say is that the trailer is so deceiving!!!! One of the crappiest movie i have ever seen! *slightly irritated!*

SUNDAY
i went for my driving class at 1pm that day and had the biggest headache EVER. the sun was blazing hot that day and even tho i was seated comfortably inside the air-con car, i cud not stop the sun from spilling into the car and the glares pierced my eyes so much that i had a bad bad bad headache half an hour into my class. :(

it was officially the 3rd time i was driving on the public road with my PDL and i'm loving every minute of it! it gives me a certain kind of thrill and i can't wait to get my license! i will be finishing up my stage one this tuesday and i jus have 18 modules more to go until my practical test! i realli hope i will get my license before my bachelorette party (Sep) so i can drive my girls ard on that day! *yippee!!*

So after that i practically lounged away the rest of the sunday with *him*.. grocery shopping, watching tv, talking abt random stuff and went thru some of our ROM preps.. :)

it's coming, it's coming..76 more days!!! :)))))))

0 comments: