CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, November 15, 2007

work woes

i feel so horrible. but i realli can't help it.

i've once again rejected the offer from the ad agency.. yes, i've decided not to join them.. initially it was because i felt bad leaving my current employment.. my boss is real nice. but later on, the ad agency called to give me such an irresistable offer, i simply cud not refuse. but as the date of joining the agency neared, i started to feel like i made the wrong decision.. my current boss was real upset tt i was leaving.. and he tried all ways and means to keep me.. and after a long long think abt wat to do, i decided to stay where i am.. cuz i simply cud not give up such a cushy job and good boss!

so i emailed the ad agency to tell them tt i haf decided not to join them.. and 1st thing this morning, i saw a reply from them.. and until now i dun dare to read it cuz i feel so bad for telling them abt my decision so late.. i was supposed to start next monday! :(

online novel

i have started on my mini project.. writing my 1st ever online novel. :) i've written many short stories before and like i mentioned previously, i got bitten by the writing bug since going back to reading chick lit a few weeks ago.

i hope to be able to complete it soon so i can publish it online fully.. publishing it by chapters is realli quite a drag. and i wun b able to go back and alter anything if i publish by chapters.. so there. :)

gg to Veuve Clicquot at Red Dot Museum tmr night and heading for Zouk after that. with all my gfs with me, i'm sure we're gonna haf a blast. will try to take some pictures so i can haf a photo blog nex. been some time since i posted pictures. :)

3 comments:

.J said...

looking fwd to reading your online novel and the spark of humour will probably make my day! hope all's good!

Mrs. Lee said...

it's going to be a long time before u get to read my online novel! i can't believe i oredi have the writer's block!! *sigh* my mind is not as agile as it had been these days. :p

and dun forget, it's gg to be chick-lit, u might not appreciate it like chicks do. HAHA.

.J said...

I used to read stories on www.fictionpress.com when i'm free last time..i'll be your first reader! :P