CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Write, brain, write! Type, hands, type!

i need to blog desperately, because you kno, the writing bug in me is biting at me INCESSANTLY!

but wat is the problem? the problem is I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE ABT!

ok actually i do have things to write abt:

1. abt the last quarrel i had with *him* - but u kno, i've long stopped ranting abt my unhappiness on my blog cuz i am striving to be a happy person!

2. abt my Singapore Flyer experience - but i have been so forgetful, i keep forgetting to bring my USB cord to upload the gorgeous pictures! i CANNOT blog abt the Singapore Flyer without any pictures now, can i?

3. abt my latest gathering with my girlfriends, which we had SUCH A BLAST! - but cat has all the pictures and i DO NOT WANT to blog abt it without them! So, when's am i gonna get those pix, huh, cat???? (choo, not ang - in case ang is reading. :p)

4. abt my hairstyle hunt, dress hunt, caterer hunt, in short, my ROM preparations! - but it's in such a mess, i dunno where the blogging should start!

5. abt how everyone in the office is being a bitch to me - but then again, it cud be tt time of the month.. the PMS is pretty severe lately. and also, refer to reason no. 1.

So u see, even tho i have NOTHING to blog abt, i still managed to blog abt me not having anything to blog abt.

YES i am shit bored at work AND the writing bug is still bugging me!!!!

0 comments: