CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OH!

how could i ever forget to write abt this?!?!!?

i was having dinner with my girls at greenwood ave on the vesak day holiday.. so i got out of 3sa's car.. and as we were strolling towards the restarant to meet the rest.. a silver SLK stopped dead in its track and the guy in its passenger seat stuck his head out and stared at me from across the street. i stared at him and narrowed my eyes to squint at him. it was my ex-boss from MRM!

so if that was him in the SLK, then the driver must be... ZZ!!! i ran to the car and said hi to them.. and my ex-boss congratulated me on my engagement (which he heard from ZZ, who saw on my facebook profile a few days ago and sent me a msg to congratulate me!) *hyperventilating!*

ZZ leaned her body against my ex-boss's side and smiled a wide one at me.

I NV STOP BEING STAR-STRUCK WHEN I SEE HER. i just hope it wasn't obvious. :p

1 comments:

.J said...

lucky u. hehe! Congrats btw. :)