CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am a Stepford Wife.

been feeling the negative vibes in the ofc lately.. and it is the kind that makes me not want to go to work in the morning. but u kno, i am highly sensitive so i might be making up the stories in my head..

JT, my lunch kaki, has lately been very taken with her new frens. it is like she has alwaes wanted to be a part of their clique.. and now that they've accepted her in the gang, she's conveniently forgotten all abt me. well, nvm that i gave up the company of very fun girlfriends in the ofc to ALWAES have lunch with her. nvm that i alwaes shared the latest news with her, so that she wun be like a sotong when ppl asked her abt it. nvm that i helped her test the waters of her new subordinate to find out what she thot of her. yea, just forget all about it. i dun need someone who treats me like a spare tire or perhaps only when she feels lonely.

TL, one of the very fun girlfriends that i am closer to, has lately been very sarcastic with me. either that or she says stuff in front of me to alot of ppl to make me sound like a bitch or tell-taler.

"have you seen the ring on her finger? she announced to the whole world last week."

I DID NOT ANNOUNCE! i didn't even tell anyone (other than JT, who, anyway, didn't even bother herself a single bit with the news) and the only reason they kno is becuase they were suggesting ways for me to hint my bf to propose, which i simply replied their suggestions with, "er.. he's oredi proposed.."

IS THAT ANNOUNCING?!?!?!?!? i am infuriated!!! how dare she say that i annouced when she was clearly the one who went announcing after she found out!!!!!

me: "what is your team's password?"
tl: "HR says it is confidential leh.. can anyhow tell u one meh.."


1st of all, i am only asking cuz her newly appointed boss asked me. she didn't even bother asking why I needed it for. made it sound like i was a big KPO. u think i realli dying to kno ur team's password?? and even so, wat's the big deal abt sharing?? so i look like i cannot be trusted with a password?? well, then i guess it's realli jus too bad for me. i felt disappointed to be judged so harshly by merely a sentence.. having known her for almost a year. wat a waste of my time.

i am so sick of human relationships. especially those that u are forced to make. if they weren't my colleagues, i wud nv, not in a million years, make frens with ppl like them.

sometimes i realli feel that the world is sad, sad place.. there are more unhappy then happy ppl ard, there are more impatient than patient ppl ard, and there are more selfish than sharing ppl ard..

it might not be a bad idea to want to become a Stepford Wife. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word "friends" can never be associated with "colleagues". Just when you think you are helping your "friend" at work in some way or another, the next minute you will find out that you were betrayed by this "friend" of yours. Whatever news you have updated her with, may well become her piece of juicy gossip around the office. So trust no one at work. Oh what a "friend"!

Mrs. Lee said...

yea, guess i am only learning now. nv had such problems at my previous offices. :(