CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, May 12, 2008

SADNESS!

SingTel got the local rights to distribute the iPhone! I DUN WAN!! Why didn't Starhub get it?? why why? Starhub dun get means I can't buy it at the super cool promotional prices Starhub offers!!

I hate SingTel cuz they are ridiculously overpriced and super unfriendly! They cut your line once you default payment for only ONE month! absolutely merciless! So i dun pay my bills on time, SO WHAT?! wat matters is i do pay them off at the end of the month, right!! ARGH... i also hate SingTel for another reason which i will not disclose here unless I wish to be jailed. :(

there goes my dream of owning an iPhone..

i refuse to switch mobile phone operators cuz i have grown to love starhub over the years.. considering i started out as a Starhub-hater. they gave me a nice telephone number for no extra price, have super friendly helpdesk operators and NEVER chase you for payment. So i normally pay my bills for 3 months all at one time.

now that is flexible.. and user-friendly too!

so no matter how much i love the iPhone, i will not give my business to SingTel. not like they would die w/o my business anyway. I get the impression they don't value their customers very much.. if not driving them away.

well.. looks like i jus gotta do wat everyone else is doing.. get one from the US and hack it so my Starhub line can operate on it.

but u kno, i wudn't mind of someone bought it and gave it to me. HAHA!

0 comments: