CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, May 26, 2008

it's going to be another crazy week ahead..

Monday having dinner with my aunt
Tuesday going for Sex and The City Movie Premiere with Mel
Wednesday meeting Jasper and gang for dinner
Thursday meeting Jocelyn and gang for dinner
Friday is the BF day

Honestly I am pretty tired of going out. But i just can't refuse cuz I have been putting off these "friend duties" for way too long. so it's kinda like my heart wants to go but my body is just not cooperating. and i realli gotta stop giving in to the temptations of my cozy bed.. but it just keeps calling me!

And I still have some duties unfulfilled.. Shanling and gang, I have not met up with in months (sorry babes, i am trying my bestest to fit in dinner somewhere.. will arrange for one soon!!), and ex-colleagues from Banyan Tree.. i think i have not met them for more than a year..!

and with my driving lessons coming up, 3 times a week.. i think it's going to be realli hard to make it for these appointments.. considering weekends are a no-go for them.

and then wat abt shopping for my dress? that is going to take a while too.. i'm actually gonna have to put time aside for dress-shopping!

so yesterday i went to my aunt's place for dinner and also stopped by to snap some pictures of the function room for the event organisers to visualize the place they will be setting up.



i am infatuated with the double storey function room and ecstatic abt holding the solemnisation ceremony upstairs. i kno some ppl are probably gonna find it hot but it's only going to be for abt 10 minutes or so.. surely anyone can bear the heat for THAT long. and after that, we can all go downstairs into the aircon room for the buffet reception.

also thinking of booking the pavillion beside the function room as well, for those smokers la.



and also in case i can't get the function room, i'll probably get 2 of these pavillions.

it's weird but it turns out the place is perfect for our reception. it's pretty and clean, and have a feel of serenity abt it.. kinda goes with my "resort" theme. :)

most of the planning is going good so far.. let's hope this is the beginning of something good..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do not mistake my intention and i am not being a wet blanket but please tink of a PLAN B just in case it rains! if u watch David Tutera, dats wat he always says...always have a PLAN B when planning an outdoor event. :) Point is in Singapore, u reli can never expect the weather changes. Just a tip.

Mrs. Lee said...

thanks for ur tip, i do have a plan b. if u look closely, there is an indoor air-con room. :)