CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

it's weird, i wore my ring for 5 days and sent it for alteration and 6 days w/o it is like.. weird. i feel weird w/o it!! another 3 days before i see it again.. i miss my ring!

so saturday i will be picking up my ring and it better fit this time! i can't go another week w/o it!! but before that we will be going to the temple in the morning to consult the nuns for a good date for ROM. after that i will start to plan for it and work out the guest list.

yday i was talking to *him* abt it and was a lil upset that he had intended to invite the WHOLE WORLD to come attend the solemnization. *scratches head* necessary meh?? i thot u only invite the whole world for the wedding banquet and that the solemnization was only for family and close friends. i was not really planning for a big ROM reception leh.. but well.. if he wants to.. then it's up to him, i guess.

so much for letting me decide on the wedding plans.

we're not even close to planning for the wedding and oredi there are disagreements. can't imagine having to actually plan for it when the dates are set.

oh well... stay positive, stay positive!! this is something i have been waiting for and i shud not have too much expectations and just immerse in the process of it and have fun with the flow of things..

but.. I MISS MY RING!!!! :S

2 comments:

zcatz said...

I am waiting I am waiting I am waiting. Impatiently.

Mrs. Lee said...

you are not alone!! i am getting impatient too!! :p