CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hilarious!

I nv thot I wud put up such a disgusting face on my blog but THIS I realli gotta share!

I was reading http://xxvsdy.blogspot.com and came across this.. it is too darn hilarious! (This is not plagarism but better to state source, eh? and because of this plagarism episode.. i am suddenly proud of myself that i am absolutely capable of writing my own posts without stealing from anyone! who wud have known that readers wud actually take this for granted and that writers shud now feel that it is an esteemed virtue on to blogosphere to be writing ur own, original posts! wat a joke!!)

A little game of Spot-The-Difference!
I cannot imagine ANYONE photoshopping their pictures to make their own breasts look bigger! *ROFL!*

even for me, someone who edits pictures using paintbrush (cannot afford photoshop la!) to superimpose myself with some famous person like Brad Pitt, this is insane! my paintbrush-editted pictures are purely for comic-relief.. meant to look fake just to earn some smiles from my friends - my sister would rem some of the funniest pictures i created with Edison and Jay Chou! but with the MONKEY.. her pictures are meant to deceive.. tsk tsk tsk..

unabashedly.. i admit to be one of the most vain person ard. i alwaes put on my make-up in the most immaculate manner. but it has NEVER EVER crossed my mind to do such a thing to mislead ppl! (and look how weird she's made her fren's arm look by enlarging her own breasts!)

and most imptly, i am totally contented and happy with how i look. i may lament abt my humble boobs, round hips, dark eye rings and wat not.. but i wud nv, in my life, do a thing to permanantly change anything abt them.

seriously MONKEY, u r definitely deluded and slightly deranged. stop ur monkey acts and see a vet, pls. you are definitely sick in the membrane!

0 comments: