CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

*puke* DY *puke*

As XX very openly announces on her latest blog entry, i must say that i feel the same for her.

the DY saga just never ends! more entertainment drama for readers like me!

this is the real expose and it is UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE! - even tho i am sure all fellow DY haters have long suspected this side of her.

and this further reinforces my mentality towards entertainment news - there won't be smoke if there is not fire. *winks*

I love the powerful statement the writer wrote at the end of the blog. and i share her sentiments exactly.

I am going to be digging for them, one-by-one, until the the day you apologize, and DISAPPEAR FOREVER from the limelight you never deserved.


I couldn't agree more. THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!

0 comments: