CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i cannot begin to tell u how bad my day has been.

1st, the monster makes me cry (yet again) in the office. that's ok. maybe i'll be fine after i get used to his sneaky ways.

and then i fell down in the middle of raffles place. on all fours. grazed both my knees and elbows and one of the elbows is gushing with blood. :(

before i fell, i had gone to the dessert stall at The Arcade and bought, 3 tang-yuan soup, 3 barley with ginko nut, 3 longan with almond jelly and 3 white fungus with dates.

after the fall, i was left with 3 tang-yuan soup, 1 barley with gingko nut, 3 longan with almond jelly and 2 white fungus with dates.

i had spilled 2 barley with gingko nut and 1 white fungus with dates.

and i earned myself a very awkward position in the middle of raffles place. my elbows and knees hurt. i had to pick myself up and clean up the mess i made in the middle of raffles city. the plastic bags holding the containers broke. i had to pick them up one by one and carry them back like a balancing act. if u are too lazy to count, that is balancing 9 containers with 2 injured arms back to office! on top of which, i had my handphone and wallet with me.. so with all these in my poor 2 hands, i also had to grab the broken plastic bags, dripping with barley with gingko buts and white fungus with dates, and toss them into the nearby bin.

nope. no one offered help. in the busy raffles place bustling with people and life. NO ONE OFFERED HELP.

i felt so pitiful of myself, i almost cried there and then. (but then again, it cud be becuz the monster triggered my tear ducts today. they jus kept coming.)

so ya. this is the one of the worst days of my life this year. :(

it feels like as tho the Gods are warning me that there will be more coming my way.

0 comments: