CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, July 07, 2008

The Chelsea vs Malaysia match that will change my life!

Hi Kenny,

Well, I am not a soccer fan.. but i do know the players quite well cuz my bf is a big fan of anything remotely related to soccer. So you can imagine most of my weekends are stay-ins with the commentators voices filling every ounce of the living room.

If I wanted to get outside for the night, I would have to pick a place that televises soccer matches, be it EPL or Spanish League.. otherwise my bf would not go out with me..

If i wanted to watch something else besides soccer that night, i would have to watch in the room on the little tv that I have to squint my eyes to see.

If i wanted to go for a short getaway, I have to make sure that the country/hotel i choose shows soccer matches too.. (australia does not televise soccer AT ALL.)

So u see, as a result of this.. my bf and i have not been out of the house, or even the country for a considerable period of time.

If you would be so kind to give me the tickets for the Chelsea match in Malaysia.. it would be a great reason for me to pull him out of the house and on a short trip to KL.. no doubt he will enjoy himself and i will be glad to be doing something diferent for once. (and not to mention some shopping would be great!)

So, what do you say, Kenny? Yes? *please?*

Your very faithful reader,
Kelly

**Post-note**
If you are a reader of Kenny Sia blog, you woudl know what this is about.. otherwise, see here.

And of cuz.. this post was a very weak attempt at trying to get the tix. Kenny did email me to ask if I would go down to KL for the matchif he gave me the tickets.. and of cuz I said "YES"! but i nv heard back from him since. so i guess it's a goner.

and since it is a goner, i am going to come clean abt this entry. Of cuz it is all fake.. everyone knows what a good bf he is! he would not do any of the above to me!

If Kenny reads this again, sorry I didn't mean to lie but I just realli wanted to surprise him with the tickets.. well, no luck i guess..! *frowns*

0 comments: