CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

becoming lazy in updating my blog lately.. maybe i haf been busy at work.. maybe i haf been busy during the weekends.. maybe there are too many things happening i dun even kno where to start!

but bottom line is, my time has all been well-spent.. i have nv felt more fulfilled. career-wise.. it's ok.. i've nv been an ambitious person.. so as long as i haf a job and a good pay.. i realli haf nothing to complain abt.. unless of cuz my boss is way too nasty to me..

自闭症 and gang haf toned down a lot lately.. leaving me totally alone. THANK GOD. i was on the verge of quitting when they tried to mess with me the last time. not that i am a quitter.. jus tt i didn't feel i needed to allow them to subject me to their immatured acts. but who knos, they might haf felt the same way abt me, and thus, left me alone. :p

most often than not, i find myself very spiritually-fulfilled. i try not to do bad things, not to think evil thots. and i am surprised with the results.. it makes me almost as good as i feel!

also, i haf taken up yoga once again and finding comfort in the fact that i am TRYING to keep my aging body healthy. looking at the extra kilos i've piled on and the amt of clothes tt are fast becoming too tight for me, i knew i had to start doing something before i felt too guilt-stricken. yoga is working out well so far. :)

weekends i am alwaes occupied with helping *him* with his work, having dinner with his/my family/frens.. it is a very contented lifestyle for me.

one thing tho.. i am due for my final theory test may 2 and i have yet to flip the pages of the textbook!!! i have exactly 23 days left to study for it and the book has about 100 pages.. tt means i have to flip at least 4.3 pages a day to make sure i finish studying it in time. tt does not even include the time to do the test questions! (which *he* very thoughtfully bought 3 different sets of test questions for me to work on!)

so, that would be the top top top priority on my list of things to do this week, and the next, and the next!!

i can't even rem when was the last time i had to cram for a paper like this!!

0 comments: