CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, April 21, 2008

i made a not-so-shocking realisation today.

that you need a certain amount of love/admiration for yourself in order to maintain a good blog. NARCISSISM. (after i typed this word, i went to check up dictionary.com and realised i spelt it exactly correctly!)

why i say that is because there are a few blogs i read consistently. and they are good blogs, may i add. and i realise a similarity between them. there are plenty of pictures of the blog-owners in almost all their entires.

mm.. i hate to say this but it is a shameless amount!! like seriously A LOT! i think that's the issue i have with myself. i am not narcissistic enough. i mean, i am vain, yes. but not narcissistic enuff! (this is my personal opinion la.. tell me if i am wrong!!) cuz i haf issues with putting my own pictures proudly on my blog. and the pictures i have of myself on my blog are alwaes blurred intentionally.. it's like i am not so comfortable with the amt of my personal life i have to tell ppl.. and remaining semi-private is one of my ways of preventing that from happening. i mean, i kno.. it's not like i have thousands of ppl reading my blog la.. but it's my insecurity acting up.

many times i am tempted to turn my blog into a "barbie" blog and not a "emo" blog. then i wonder if i'm up to the standard..

but i guess i'll nv kno if i nv try, eh?

0 comments: