CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, April 21, 2008

i had a historical moment over the weekend. I DROVE!!! ok it's not actually my 1st time driving.. an ex-bf let me drive his car some 5 or 6 years ago but it was not realli me driving it.. i basically sat in the driver's seat while he manipulated the steering wheel from the passenger's seat.. telling me when to stop and when to accelerate half the time. so i merely did the footwork for abt half an hour only.

this time, i had full control of the car.. *he* only came in to help me steer the wheel abt twice for the one and a half hour "lesson". :p

IT WAS FUN!!! i cud realli learn to love driving!! it was not as frightening as i had imagined it to be.. but i am guessing it has a lot to do with the fact tt i was driving an auto car. :p and now am having 2nd thots abt learning to drive a manual car.. :S

i drove 1st on saturday night.. and again on sunday night. we ended the "lesson" on saturday night less than hour after we started cuz i needed the ladies' room and on sunday night, i did not want to end the lesson...! i drove for abt 2 hours straight and was able to accelerate to 20km/h! bwahahha!! it's a record low, eh?? :p

a very last minute decision brought *him* and me to a drinking session at eM Bar in Mohammed Sultan, beside Gallery Hotel on Friday night. My ex-boss had sms-ed me earlier that day to ask me along and i had wanted to reject him but knowing wat wud definitely make me go, he sms-ed: "my gf will be there."

i replied, "so now u using her as a bait, eh?? ok will be there but might be late. call u later."

he returned my sms, "i use the bait that works. :)"

well since he is so shameless to admit to using ZZ as a bait, then i will admit that the bait indeed worked for me. if he did not mention tt ZZ was gg to be there.. i dunno if i wud drag my feet to be there. :p ok it's not tt i dun like being there, it's jus i wish i cud choose the company.. there are ppl i rather not see.. and ppl i wud love to spend time with.. but in this case, i cud not choose.. hence the reluctance.

but anyhows, i am lucky i sat with a grp i had lotsa talk abt. tgt with ZZ and seema, we talked abt movies, books and tv. the 3 of us apparently have an affinity with books. haha.. i nv realli held a conversation that revolved strictly ard books only!! i think tt conversation lasted abt an hour before we moved on to something else! i was esctatic (as alwaes) to be next to ZZ and actually exchanging words and thots with her.. and every single minute that i am doing that, i jus can't believe how down-to-earth she is. UNBELIEVABLE. it is almost like she is not the ZZ we see on tv and read abt in magazines.. it's like she is just a look-alike.. sitting there looking so normal and talkign to us.. even as i am typing abt her now, it feels so surreal!! i think to myself all the time, how lucky i am to actually befriend my idol!!! most can only dream abt this.. well i am contented enough so will not ask for more.. mm ok how abt getting acquainted with some hottie from Hollywood?? sounds good eh?? :p

only shame is alynn only joined our conversation later that night when i was abt to go oredi. :( (btw, pictures of that night are on my facebook photo album oredi.. u go and see ok, alynn dear? :D)

anywaes.. my countdown timer states tt i am 4 days away from Banyan Tree!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

0 comments: