CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

kelleia is going to hongkong, finally!

very weird. think i have been too caught up with my sob sob episode for the past weeks.. it didn't sink in that i wud be leaving for HK in 10 days!!! Thanks to .J who made an unconscious reminder to me last night. very funny leh, suddenly very excited!!! (as if i didn't kno i was gg before! haha!)

i think this is the best decision i made on impulse ever. (the 2nd being buying my SGD550 Gucci wallet!) concidentally, my tickets to HK cost the same amt!! wa lao, i am super happy with my "buys"!

few weeks ago after i had booked my tickets for HK, i started to regret.. shud i realli be gg to HK at this point?? jus after breaking up? shud i hang ard.. and u kno.. in case he calls and wants to meet up?? now i kno tt is not gonna happen anytime soon and this HK trip can't be more timely. and hello, it's HK!! the place i have been dying to go, the place with all the ppl i think are the coolest asians, and not forgetting, the chances of bumping in those hot hot hot HK celebs. OMG, i realli can't believe i am gg HK nex week!!!

aiyo, i sound so teeny boppy leh. but i can't help it la, i grew up watching those TVB dramas, my parents raised us up with canto pop music by alan tam and jacky cheung, the HK pop culture is my blood la. long before the aunties started "chasing" those korean dramas into the late nights, my mom and i were oredi "chasers" of all those TVB dramas by Adam Cheng, Leon Lai, Cheung Chilam and Ekin Cheng! and those days were when i was in primary school!! yes, i wud stay up late with my mom to catch the dramas on rented tapes. TAPES leh! hahah. super retro, can. unfortunately, i was a leon lai fan back then. *omg* i haf all his albums on tapes!!! wa, so nostalgic!

but of cuz, seeing celebs is not the only thing abt gg to HK, i also wanna go to Disneyland and Ocean Park! I dun care that Disneyland is gonna b flooded with china ppl, i have nv been to a single Disneyland in my life!! haf to go, haf to go. And Ocean Park is jus this place I have to go in HK. I've heard about this "Hoi Yeung Gong Yun" for the longest time, and all the TVB dramas alwaes go there also. hahah. So i haf to go also la!

And then, i also haf to meet up with William. the local HK guy who can take me to all the local local places, and not those touristy places. he has already drawn up an itinerary for my time there. super sweet. :)

and then.. desmond. haven't decided whether i will meet him. he does not seem to be coming clean with me on a lot of things.. and when i told him i was gg to HK, he didn't seem very keen abt meeting up. other than mentioning tt the same weekend is his brithday weekend, so i can join him to celebrate. but realli, i feel like he is feeling obliged to invite me.. so i haven't realli decided if i shud contact him when i am there. furthermore, i jus got wind yesterday that he's gotten real close to cheryl (this girl who does not kno me well, but does not like me oredi) lately and tt is definitely a warning sign for me to keep away from him. maybe jus for the sake of our "friendship", i'll call him. but it realli depends. :/

so i am gonna take so many pictures, i tell u! will be sure to post some of the best ones up here. the one with Mickey, definitely. :p

i realli can't wait for 10 more days to pass. maybe this weekend will be a happier one. :)

0 comments: