CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Sunday, August 24, 2008

quick quick quick.. i have a lot of updates!!

From my post dated Aug 13:
1. Alter my white dress - and i dun realli kno if the tailor can do wat needs to be done.. - DONE! Collecting it on Friday!
2. Wedding bands - The one I wanted does not come in my ring size and there's no time to make one cuz we are running out of time. So I need to go and pick out a new one. It is no easy feat, i tell u!! - DONE! Collecting them this weekend!
3. Buy his shirt - this totally slipped my mind.. we have to go shopping this weekend! - Almost done! We bought the shirt over the weekend and just need to make a trip to the tailor's to get the shirt slightly adjusted. Hopefully will be ready by this Friday too!
4. DIY decorations for my ROM venue - have to go DAISO to get stuff.. they've got amazing stuff there! - Going to make the trip with my sister and 3sa this Sunday.. hope to clear everything that day!
5. Confirm the type of flowers we're gonna use for venue + hand bouquet + posies - Now that the colour of his shirt has changed.. so has the theme! I'll have to call the florist to discuss again!

I am quite proud of myself! I got most of the things done within less than a week! I think listing down things to be done is realli effective.. at least for me!

so now we are officially into the 3rd last week of my singlehood. and counting down 20 days to my ROM.. *gasps* too fast too fast!! i am (surprisingly!) suddenly getting cold feet. considering i am so looking forward to getting hitched.. it is kinda unexpected for me to have such feelings, even for myself. but they are not so much of whether he is realli the one? or am i doing the right thing? but more of like, am i suited for marriage? am i realli ready to be someone's wife? these thots crossed my mind yesterday when we were cruising in the car.. and he was blabbering some non-significant stuff next to me.. and my mind jus started wandering at the sound of his voice.. even things like whether i was going to be ok listening to this voice for the next 50 years of my life crossed my mind.. but of cuz.. as of now, i am not tired of it yet.. and i doubt i will tire of it in the near future too. :)

hopefully these jitters will go away soon and i can be more excited than nervous when the day comes.. for now i am jus looking forward to my bachelorette party next weekend..

I AM CERTAIN IT IS GOING TO BE A BLAST! :D

0 comments: