CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Friday, August 15, 2008

Big Fat F. YEAH!!!

Failed my 1st attempt at the Practical Test for Driving (Auto-transmission).

the emotions rushing thru me now:

1. Embarrassed abt failing cuz i am learning to drive an auto-transmission car. it is often assumed that it is easier to pass an auto-transmission driving test but truth be told - it is realli an urban legend as the instructors told me that auto-transmission driving tests have a higher failure rate than manual-transmission driving tests at SSDC. undeniably, an auto car is way easier to drive compared to a manual car and because of that, testees r expected to drive an auto car flawlessly during the test and testers will fault you for ANY tiny mistake that you make, as compared to a manual-transmission driving test, where they will close a blind eye to the tiny mistakes that you may commit.

*the above paragraph is not an excuse for my failing!

2. Disappointed that I could not clear my driving once and for all.

3. Heartache about the money I paid for the stupid test. And that i have to pay another sum for re-test.

4. Upset that this is a Friday and I'm gonna be feeling lousy the whole eff-ing day.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Good news tho - managed to book the venue for my ROM.. and mind u, not one, but TWO! so now I have 2 venues to choose from..

Guess all my good luck was used up in this venue-booking thing.

But i think i would rather fail my test and have a venue for my ROM than pass my test and not have a venue for my ROM!

Positive-thinking.. POSITIVE-THINKING!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

0 comments: