CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

today marks the day i turn quarter of a century old. OMG. i.. am... going... on... to... late... twen... ties.......... . . . . . .

I DUN WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

how ar? i dun even feel so old leh. i feel no different from the day i turned 21. how ar? does this mean i am childish??? *shit*

last night i got into those typical crying fits again. i am so surprised with myself, i actually pulled thru the night without quarreling with him. i actually feel happier that i didn't. i dun wanna screw up my own day, wat. :p

well, wat happened was, he SAID he wanted to come see me at my plc last night.. i guess to celebrate the 12am mark with me.. but turned out at the last minit he had work to do.. and if it finished early, he wud come to see me. but he nv did. i waited until 12am. sat at the window and looked out to see if he was there, but no. so i let myself be disappointed.. 12.02am - no call from him. 12.05am - no sms from him. 12.15 - no call nor sms from him. i was starting to feel realli upset by then. is he not eager to wish me happy birthday? :( i figured he must be busy with his work.. and forgot abt me.

i was angry tt he didn't call to tell me that he wun b able to make it to see me.. i stayed up waiting. and when the clock struck 12, i knew he wasn't coming anymore.

12.21 - the call came. but i was so angry then, i didn't answer. i didn't want to end up quarreling with him. when the call got missed, i waited for an sms. nothing.

12.26 - call came again. i didn't answer again.

12.27 - sms came. merely wished me happy birthday. no sorries abt not being able to come and see me. super super upset. cried myself to sleep.

wa lao. why am i so emo?? i am getting a bit disgusted with myself also. i woke up this morning, feeling slightly better. i tried to think from his end.. at least he tried to come, at least he didn't forget, at least he's made himself free today for me. but.. these are granted.. are they not? :(

i dun feel special.

i feel like shit again.

ARGH!

try to have a happy birthday ok, kelly? *frowns*

0 comments: