CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, October 01, 2007

it's MONDAY! but guess wat, I HAVE NO MONDAY BLUES! the wonders an amazing weekend can do! realli gotta give credit to *him*!

i wun even say that it was only a good weekend.. it was probably the best weekend of my life. i realli dunno if i am starting to see things from a different perspective that is now helping this relationship to grow positively or things has jus gotten better between us. i cannot stress more on how good the break has been for both of us. i haf definitely grown through that experience and it was truly a blessing in disguise.

like tony said, it's cool how we are, like, falling in love with each other all over again.. except it's even better cuz we are oredi so familiar with each other.

also, now tt the family is temporarily out of the way, i am realli enjoying having him all to myself. well not exactly all to myself la.. but at least when he is with me now, he is only with me.. not with the sister sitting nex to us, or the mother talking to him privately in her room while i wait outside. :(

i was actually a bit upset on saturday when he msged me to say that he had to go for some family gathering that night with his cousins at his place.. and can only meet me after that. i was sad cuz no. 1 - i am not invited to the gathering. :( no. 2 - he will probably haf to "show face" there until 11-ish, past midnight kind. which eats into the little time i get with him on weekends, given his tight schedule. (on that same day, he worked from 10.30am to 4pm, golf lessons from 4pm to 8pm, went home for gathering and left shortly to fetch his father from the airport, went home again probably about 10pm. and came out again to meet me at about 11.30pm.)

i felt so bad tt he came to meet me even though he was so tired. but of cuz, happy that he still wanted to see me after such a hectic day. :) i dun think i haf ever loved him more than i do now, this very moment.

and yesterday on sunday, i was surprised that he also met me for dinner.. cuz u kno, sunday is alwaes the family day. i realli dun wanna go into comparing the time he spends with his famiy and the time he spends with me.. i kno he is trying his best oredi and i realli dun want to stress him. how i perform and manage our relationship at this point is very crucial and my future with him realli depends on it. i am trying my very hardest to make it work for us. it's different this time cuz I am truly happy to be doing it.

as for the mother issues.. i am taking his advice to not think abt it for now. but all i kno is.. if she found out tt her son is sneaking off almost every other weekend to spend time with me since i am not allowed in his hse, she is not gg to be happy. and sooner or later, she'll jus b forced to let me back into her life (and her hse) cuz the last thing she wants, is to realli lose her son to me. i kno i am sounding conceited, but i realil am not. i jus want to make things easier for him by actually realli getting along with his family and i hope his mother will be sensible enough to think this way too.

i can only hope.

0 comments: