CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, October 25, 2007

someone must have cast a spell of happiness on me. cuz i haven't stopped smiling since Tuesday. :)

after work that day, *he* came to pick me up at my office at 6pm sharp. :) we went to town, walked from paragon to heeren to taka.. trying to catch a glimpse of a watch, any watch that will catch my fancy.. but to no avail leh. seems difficult for me to find pretty things or things i like lately. then finally.. when we walked past the DKNY watch counter in taka, i stopped to stare.. the most beautiful watch was staring right back at me. HAHA. i think i realli like DKNY stuff leh, this is the 2nd time i laid eyes on a DKNY watch, the 1st one was also bought by *him*. it was for his 1st christmas present to me in 2003. :)

so yea, we ended up trying a lot of other DKNY watches but i finally decided on the one i laid eyes on 1st. it is a black leather watch with many many swarovski crystals on the top. it is classy yet vogue at the same (to me). I LOVE IT!

after which, we drove to greenwood ave and had our fave pizza and pasta at Peperoni Pizzeria. i strongly recommend it to all italian food lovers. i swear it is the best tasting italian food i have ever tasted in singapore. the pizzas are to die for.. but so are the pastas! *yums!* it also has a bar there so u can chill out and lounge around after dinner.

it was quite a quiet night since it was tuesday. so after dinner, we sat at the restaurant for a bit, jus chatting and talking cock. :p when it was past 9pm, we decided, we shud go and do something.. i told him i realli felt like singing.. he picked up his phone and called agus and sally.. but agus cudn't make it cuz he had exams the next day.. so then we called ah poh and irene.. they were super onz!! in half an hour, they arrived at partyworld orchard and the rest was history. HAHAH. (aiya, all ktv sessions are the same wat, nothing to talk abt right. :p)

i reached home at 2am that night.. i was on the leave the next day but it was not because i knew i was gonna stay out late.. it was cuz i was doing a retreat for my sec sch the next day and i took off from work to do it. like a normal sch day, i had to be in sch by 7am!!! which means i had to wake up earlier than my normal work day, 5.30am!!! i had barely 3 hours of sleep, can?! old oredi.. cannot live like that anymore... :(

it was a good thing the retreat turned out realli fun.. i love being ard my juniors.. cuz they reminded so much of myself and the babes. the uniform.. does so many things to my mind.. we played games with the girls, talked to the girls abt sch during our time, talked to them abt life after IJ.. it was realli a good day to jus let my hair down and enjoy the time i spent with them.

the session ended at 1.30pm (i almost forgot how early school ends.. how come when i was schooling, the day seems longer than the night??) and after that, we all went up to the staff room to visit our teachers. many of them are now gone.. but the most significant ones in my life, are still ard, thank god. when i saw mrs nicholas, she screamed out my name almost immediately. :) i can't believe she remembers me after all these years (8 years!) we chatted for a bit before she got into a mad rush. after that i saw mrs tang soon lin. when i saw her, i cried immediately and i cudn't stop! dunno y, jus very very happy to see her.. and she was alwaes my fave teacher cuz she was alwaes the most patient teacher with our most hopeless class. she didn't despise us even tho all other teachers did.. we all loved her very very much and when we had our O levels, she continued to come to sch to revise with us despite having breast cancer then.. but she has fully recovered now. :D

i saw my discipline mistress.. omg, she remembers me too. i admit i was a naughty kid la.. tt's y she rems me. :p but it's different now.. i've grown up and she has seen kids worse than me, i'm sure. hahaha.

when i left sch, i realli wondered when will be the nex time i can go back again.. i still missed the teachers even tho i jus met them.. i realli hope i can go back and see them again soon.

which reminds me, i still haven't gone back to visit my ITE teachers!! i haven't been back since i graduated.. i feel so heartless!! i realli gotta go back before the end of this year.. before my bro graduates from there too.

i felt that the past 2 days had been very amazing days for me.. it was very fulfilling and meaningful.. i hope more days like these will come.. :)

0 comments: