CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

温柔 (还你自由版)


I normally don't enjoy listening to renditions of songs I love.. cuz it alters the feeling and the sound it was originally intended to sound. I am pretty extreme tho, this stupid principal of mine is extended to renditions performed by the original performer/singer themselves. Uhhuh, I see you sighing and shaking your head there.

So anywae, as everyone knows by now, I was at the Mayday concert last week and when they performed the newly-arranged 温柔 (还你自由版) from one of their later albums, I was very very taken by the way it now sounded.

The original version is already very emo.. somehow, they managed to make the new version even more EMO. I really dunno how they did it.

In any case, it caught my attn and truly captivated me. Especially at 2:32 minutes of the song. All my goosebumps will stand to attention EVERYTIME that particular part comes on. something about the way ASHIN sang it.. very deep. Even the way he said "hey" before he sang the line.. sounds as if he is really talking to someone.

Go listen to it now, I promise it will evoke the melancholic side of you and all the sadness you have had buried inside you from long long ago...

0 comments: