CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, September 28, 2009

16 more days to go!

My schedule has suddenly gotten hectic recently.

Mom's birthday, food-tasting for wedding, clothes-shopping for my bro & bro-in-law, ordering catered food, jiemeis' corsage making (thank god my sister is helping me with that!), bridal dowry (jewellery shopping), and not forgetting, delivering of wedding invites. it is starting to get a bit late now to be distributing them and as much as I want to hand-deliver all of my invites, there is only one of me. I ended up having to mail most of them, and being kinda late now, I hope ppl wun think it was a last minute to invite them. :( cuz it was not, my list was done up almost a year ago! i just dun have enough lunch/dinner appointments to meet everyone to hand out the invites. i kno i kno, i shud haf started earlier. at least that will be the one advise i will give to future bride-to-bes. START PRINTING YOUR INVITES EARLY!

as of today, i still have 3 groups of friends to distribute invites to: my poly mates, my ex-colleagues and my jiemeis!

but at least these ppl are the most understanding ones, they wudn't mind even if i give them their invite on the day itself. :p so other than that, the rest of my invites are all out. meeting one friend today for lunch to pass her her invite, meeting another bunch over dinner tmr and 2 more over lunch and dinner next week and I AM DONE! *phew*

all these wedding preps are slowing me down in my reading. i cud have finished "The Lost Symbol" one week ago but these days when I get home, I am just so tired and sleep is the only thing on my mind. I need my beauty rest! I dun want to be looking tired and haggard just weeks before my wedding, right? :)

something very interesting happened yesterday. but i dun have time to write about it in detail now, maybe i'll do it later today. but for now, some prelude: Bio-Essence, Oct 5.

Heh heh.

0 comments: