CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Guy-next-door!

i thot i had spoken abt this before, but i had gone thru my past posts briefly and realised I actually had not.

my office is on the 13th level and on my level, there are 3 offices. we dominate the most part of the level and the 2 other smaller offices are taken up by, well, 2 other companies.

so for the longest time, i've observed this angmoh guy at our lift lobby from time to time, who strikes an uncanny resemblance to "Aidan" from Sex & The City. and most of u know i am from the Aidan Camp, not the Mr. Big Camp. So needless to say, everytime i see "Aidan" at the lift lobby.. my heart does little somersaults in my humble chest. i can sometimes hear the "swoosh" of the flips. HAHA.

so anywae, i surprised myself a little by showing interest in him cuz I have nv been someone who's attracted to races other than chinese. aside from celebrities, this is the 1st time i have been captivated by an angmoh!

"Aidan" is very charming.. he oozes sex appeal jus by being there, melts every cell in my body when he looks my way, even if it's for one second. i have colleagues who will readily second my comments!

a few times i have taken the same lift as "Aidan" and they are the most intense lift rides ever. HAHA. Maybe it is all on my side cuz I am so conscious that he is there in the lift with me but I just dunno how he does it.. it is that smouldering thing he does when he looks at u from underneath his eyelashes.. he's got this very 忧郁 look on his face most of the time. my colleague likes to think he ALWAES is having a bad day. hahah. but it sure is a very sexy look!

i've contemplated a few times to tell him that he looks like Aidan Shaw from Sex & The City but somehow i nv did it cuz 1. i am too stumped by his mere presence and get tongue-tied and 2. it seems as if i am trying to pick him up???

so well.. i end my "Aidan" entry with a picture of the real Aidan Shaw, of cuz! It is really the splitting image of MY Aidan next door! :p and i apologise for this super random post! HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

2 comments:

Mls said...

yes u did!
u already blogged about this! hahaha :)

Mrs. Lee said...

damn. Aidan is driving me nuts. hahhahah!