CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You don't want, but I want!

Following him to my post abt Eddie earlier.. i was very upset when i saw the headlines of today's My Paper..

seriously. wat has it got to do with the netizens who protested abt Eddie's appearance in SG? is his coming here gonna ruin their lives? are u afraid that he will take racy pictures with your gf/wife/sister/mother or wat?? (even if so, they are all probably willing parties lo!) i jus dun understand how some ppl can be so ridiculous.. can we not forget abt it and move on?? how wud u feel if u made a mistake a work and ppl nv forgave u for that and refused to let you take on any other work for that matter? it is simply ridiculous!

anyhows, i dun think these netizens' opinions are gonna matter cuz from wat i read from My Paper, the organisers do not feel threatened enough to cancel his appearances. if anything, i think they are more happy that it is causing such a controversy. good publicity for the PR stint, i say!

so having said that, who can get me a ticket to the Adidas event huh?? i wanna go see Eddie!!!!

0 comments: