CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You will never bring me down.

Having you as a friend, or so I thot, has been one helluva crazy rollercoaster ride.

On the surface, you seem confident, generous, gentle, kind, funny, sincere and RICH. bottom-line, u portray yourself to be someone who has the PERFECT LIFE.

but, I, me, KELLY LIM. I kno the real you. you are a persistant liar. you are insecure, selfish, vicious, jealous and have a totally rotten personality and flawed character. worse of all, u pretend to be rich to get with the rich.

if i haven't been a forgiving friend to u, i dunno who has. my heart had to be THIS BIG to put up with all the crap and lies you've fed me with. and guess wat i got at the end of the day, YOU BLAMING ME FOR YOUR SUFFERINGS.

get a life, bitch. if u can't tell who ur true friends are, at least wake up your idea and see through your plastic-surgeried eyes wat the real world is like. NOTHING LIKE HOW U IMAGINE IN YOUR TWISTED MIND.

i want you to know that all that has ever happened to you is a result of ur own doings. i bet you wud have nv guessed that your past and your lies have finally caught up with u and instead of coming clean, u try to cover them up with even more lies. i am sick and tired of being your "accomplice" and being blamed for the repercussions of your own wrongdoings. when is this ever gonna end? when are u going to realise that it is not that I do not know wat u do, but that I do not want to expose and embarrass you?

u have definitely stepped on the wrong tail.. i kno so much of ur dirt that u cud nv destroy me. i have been an honest person to all my friends and my integrity can be vouched by anyone who knows me.

and you?? i guess only your parents can vouch for you. (that's if they even know u at all.)

I have given you more chances than you deserve and more benefit of doubt than u can even imagine. i believe my job here is done.

and for the sake of our friendship for the past 12 years, i wish you nothing but the best.

GOODBYE!

0 comments: