CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mrs. Lee has a DRIVING LICENSE!

i passed my driving test! it is now officially legal for me to operate a motorcar on public roads! i can park! i can lane-change! I CAN DRIVE!!

ok enough of shouting. truth is i am absolutely DELIRIOUS and EXCITED and can't wait to drive this weekend!! BUT i have to tone down a little bit cuz even on a normal day i am an overly dramatic person so imagine me NOW. *trying my bestest best to contain my excitement in ofc!*

before i went for my test this morning, mr. lee commented that i was gg to pass cuz i had no confidence for the test AT ALL. and i replied him, "how cud it be? i drove realli well during my 1st test and they failed me. THEY FAILED ME! i dunno wat to do for test this time. i oredi did my best during the last. i realli think dun i will pass this time also."

he jus stared at me and smiled. "don't worry, u will pass."

and true enough, I did. and i am still puzzled! today is THE absolute worst i've ever driven. not ONE OF THE WORST but THE ABSOLUTE WORST!

during my 1st test, i got the killer test route 6. i mus be damned to be so "lucky" to get the worse one out of 8 routes to pick from! and u wud nv guess that during my 2nd test today.. I GOT THE SAME BLOODY ROUTE!! i realli almost cried when i found out but well.. like i said earlier.. i had no intention of passing today so my attitude was jus "to hell with it!" and whack all the way!

so like i alwaes tell everyone proudly, my circuit executions are normally flawless.. the slope, ramp, vertical parking, horizontal parking, directional change and crank course. i have the absolute flair for "catching" the correct spots and angle to turn/reverse. even for my 1st test, i left the circuit for the public roads demerit point-less!

and today.. OMG.. i parked the worse vertical parking and only a so-so horizontal parking. the directional change was the worse.. i almost mounted the kerb! and i only mounted the kerb ONCE in my whole driving lesson history! so i asked for a re-do and even with the re-do.. the car was not straight and i reversed like 3 or 4 times to make sure it looked like it was in the correct position (when it was not, of cuz). my hands were trembling at that point! but by sheer luck.. i managed to pull out of the lot alive.

when i went on the road.. i was realli lucky.. the roads were as clear as can be...! AMAZING! i changed lane with ease and hardly any feeling of panic. i failed at lane-changing for my last test (even tho i felt i did quite well! :P) so i was exceptionally careful this time with the 3 lane changes for this killer test-route.

during my 1st test, i peeped at the testers laptop every few minutes to monitor my demerit points.. but i realised that was too stressful.. so this time, i refrained from looking until the last 5 minutes of the test route, when i cudn't stand it anymore.. i took a quick peep at the laptop and saw 12 points! then i started to repeat to myself in my head, "pls drive as careful as a mouse back to school.. pls pls pls pls.."

and 5 minutes later.. i was back at sch.. sitting at the tester's office.. and collecting my result script with the big fat PASS printed. *WOOHOO!*

ok now comes the most bizarre part of all.

the 1st tester i had durign my 1st test was friendly, encouraging and spoke very very kindly. i thot.. i wud surely pass with a tester like that! but it turned out that he was pretty strict and became impatient towards the end, and even with my flawless driving (or so i thot) he failed me! (i was also kinda dressed to kill.. flowy short dress all. :p)

today, my tester had the most unfriendly face and the most disapproving tone of voice when he speaks.. and yet with my horrendous driving and flustered hands.. HE PASSED ME?! (i was covered from head to toe today??)

so u say la, weird or not?!

ok i am not saying that i am not happy la but it is jus weird, u kno? :p

*smiling at everyone today! even the jee-ko-peks on the trains! la la la la la..!*

apologies for this abrupt close of my entry. i am simply too delirious.. i can't think properly now!

0 comments: