CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Return of the BOYBANDS!

There's been this sudden surge of boybands making a comeback in the pop scene recently and i must say.. it makes me feel old.. ok that was not my point. :p

to me, it's interesting to see what these folks from yester years look like now from the last time i saw them when i was.. well i think 16.

some scared me to death.. and some realli left my mouth gaping. judge for urself.

don't doubt this.. this was shot only this year.. HWO COME BOYZONE LOOKS BETTER THAN THEY DID 10 YEARS AGO? and i mean all 5 of them! the less-famous 3 look even better than they used to back in the heydays! "I realli dun geddit!"


NKOTB's gotta be the biggest surprise comeback this year. but i have to say only joey mcintyre is still ok looking.. jordan knight's eyes are so wrinkly! the rest.. gave a bit of creeps actually.. they're nothing more than uncles to me! i cudn't find the video on youtube but u guys shud totally check it out if u get the chance.. it is a little bit painful to watch 3 uncles act sexy!


what is BSB without kev.. he is like the mr. man of bsb! but anyhow.. they look pretty much the same.. jus a little bit more buffier (or fatter) and sporting a more ruffled up look. music's jus so-so.

so based on the above.. my vote goes to Boyzone for keeping so well in the aspect of looks and it is a bonus that the song is pretty catchy!

needless to say, i will be keeping a lookout for them in the next few months.. :)

0 comments: