CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

for the 1st time in 6 years.. i went jogging yday! and quite amazingly.. i dun feel as much muscle ache as i had expected.. probably cuz i had been conscious abt not over-working my body since the last time i properly exercised was 6 years ago! so very obediently, i did my warm-up.. and started off slow.. theresa and i jogged tgt around the bishan estate.. past RI, past J8, past ITE, past KCPSS.. we ran for abt 45 minutes and spent the last 15 minutes walking home at a leisurely pace as the cool-down routine.

when we got back, we made sandwiches and salad (theresa's salad was YUMMY!) for dinner.. i haven't felt so healthy in ages! as is the purpose of starting my new exercise regime.. i have been feeling very unhealthy lately.. i can feel heart palpitations (i had heart murmur as a kid) more frequently these days and have put on some weight after CNY. so i have decided to jog at least twice a week to keep fit, and my heart healthy.

when i got home after dinner, i took a hot shower and headed straight for bed. ooohh... nothing compares to my cozy, fuzzy bed!

am scheduled for my 2nd jog this friday.. i hope my legs will not disappoint me!!

0 comments: