CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i get lots of flashbacks of my own life from time to time, especially when i am idling or watching a show that reminds me of something in my past.. and it occurred to me that the below 3 events left the strongest and most memorable impressions on me.. that until today, i remember every single bit of emotion and thought that ran through my mind and fingers at the point in time.. and i wud like to share my most favourite moments with you..

the 3 most memorable moments of my life:
in order of personal perference, 1 being most memorable.

3. Jun 2002 - NYP - Laying my hands on my admin card, after going through the downest 2 years of my life.

i remember looking long and hard at my admin card.. and the realisation that i am finally where i have worked so hard for over the past 2 years.. didn't matter than i was 2 years behind my peers.. nvm that i had to take a longer route to get here.. point is I MADE IT. and i nv felt prouder of myself.. and that was maybe the only time in my life that i felt proud of myself truly.

2. Jun 7 2003 - Changi Beach - The moment *he* slipped his arms around me.

i had been out partying with 3sa at zouk when he msged to ask me where i was. when i told him i was at zouk, he asked if he could come meet me and i said ok. when he came, we went off tgt to Alley Bar at Somerset to look for Jos and barely stayed there a while. I remember crossing the road with him and wondering at the back of my mind if he was going to hold my hand and lead me across the busy traffic. and when he didn't, i was a wee bit disappointed. but glad at the same time that he was not touchy with me. in fact, he alwaes tried to keep a safe distance which made me felt, well, safe. and then we headed to Changi beach to join his frens who were there fishing.. and that was the 1st time i met his camp mates.. he was still in NS then! and throughout the night, he chatted with his frens, while keeping close to me. and when he suddenly wrap his arms ard my waist from behind.. i knew this was it.. i jus knew it.. and his hands nv left mine from that second on. i get that tingly feeling jus thinking abt it!

1. Dec 30 2000 - Taipei - Watching sunrise tgt with him and keeping each other warm by sitting side by side and closely tgt.

YES. the most memorable moment of life has got to be those with jimi.. maybe cuz he was my 1st love.. and that the whole series of events was too dream-like.. to this day i sometimes think i dreamt it it all up.. except i didn't.. and that he is still here to remind me that it truly did happen. i remember that night, everyone was jus sitting ard, as it was the 2nd last day of the tour and after that, everyone would go back to their own lives in their own countries and put this all behind us.. so most of the ppl were making use of the last few hours to catch up with everyone.. partying.. shopping.. wateva. as for me, i stayed holed up in the hostel, while ppl came ard to visit me once in a while. and one of them was jimi.. and once he came, he nv left.. he hung ard my room, talked to me for hours.. and when the skies went dark, he asked if i haf ever been ont he rooftop of our hostel building.. and when i told him that i have not.. he offered to bring me up and show me the beautiful view up there.. so up and up we went.. we stayed there till sunrise and the sunrise was absolutely amazing. it was the 1st time i watched sunrise and also the last time until now. the subject of our conversations weren't realli meaningful but all i kno is we only wanted to be around each other.. and it was on that rooftop that he expressed his feelings for me and me for him.. ah.. my 1st love.. the last time i went back to TW in 2001, i made sure i went back to visit the rooftop.. it felt lonely to be there alone.. and i missed him a lot.. i still do..

So there you go, the 3 most memorable moments in my life so far.. i am sure there will be more to come, but for now, i am contented with these. :)

maybe if u look back at ur memory bank, u will find memories like these too and i am sure they will brighten up ur day like it has brightened mine!

0 comments: