CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend of Mar 21st

"Twilight" DVD was released last week and not only did I have to get it.. I actually made a pre-order for it one week prior to the actual day of release. HAHA! No I am not ashamed to admit that!

It is a good thing I had the DVD to watch (again) over the weekend cuz I've finished up whatever I had of Gossip Girl season 2 and was devastated when I realised my version ends abruptly in the middle of the season. But I should have known cuz US telecast has not even reached the end of season 2 yet so who was I kidding? It would be some sort of a miracle (or ghostly encounter?) if my dvd player magically played the dvd until the season finale of season 2. :p

And I am also proud to say that I have successfully converted another human being into a Gossip Girl addict (it's not that hard, actually) and I now have one more person to gush abt the series with me. What's the fun in watching such an awesome series if you have no one to talk it over with, right??

So other than having a DVD marathon this weekend, i also went for my weekly ritual run on Sunday. And this week, i added on an extra 30 sit-ups to my 4 rounds-jog + 2 rounds-walk to end my exercise regime.

The funny thing is the part of my body that SHOULD BE hurting now is my abdomen muscles.. but it is not. instead, my lower back and butt is hurting and bruised like i had fallen realli hard on my butt the day before. :( i think it's cuz my body is no longer in the shape it was back in sec sch days when we all had to do NAPFA and 30 sit-ups in one minute was chicken feed. the bones are now all hard and less flexible and the only sit-ups i ever did since then is the one sit-up i do every morning when i get up from bed. HA!

have to seriously consider getting an exercise mat jus for doing sit-ups the next time.. the wooden plank at the fitness corner for doing sit-ups is realli a killer to my back. :(

Going into the last few days of March already.. time is just passing super fast. Come April, it will be officially 6 months till my wedding and I will be allowed to be in panic mode and use the wedding as an excuse for EVERYTHING.

"Sorry I was busy with my wedding preps."
"Sorry I can't cuz I'm busy with my wedding preps."
"But I am getting married in 6 months."
"No cuz I need to prepare for my wedding."
"CUZ I AM UP TO HERE WITH MY WEDDING PREPS!"


kidding la.. if i say that to you.. it is not an excuse k.. i promise.. i am jus realli busy with my wedding preps.

HAHA! :p

0 comments: