CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

English Actors In America

Oh lookie! Look what I found onilne! My 2 very favourite English actors (at the mo) in a picture tgt!


I wonder if Ed and Rob actually do know each other? And the girl in the picture is one lucky chick. lotsa other chicks wud kill to be that position!

having said that, I do have a soft spot for English actors.. there's something about their accents that is soooo sexy.. and most of my favourite Hollywood actors hail from the United Kingdom..

The top of my list is Hugh Grant.. followed by Orlando Bloom, then Ian Mckellen (although that would change now with the inclusion of Ed and Rob). And no, I do not like them cuz they are English.. it just happened! the same way for both Ed and Rob, I find out they are English only after.

And I dun automatically like all English actors.. I dun like Jude Law, neither do I like Coiln Farrell (but he is Irish, right? counted? :p). And my ultimate hate is Daniel Radcliffe!!

He just dun come across as sexy to me!

0 comments: