CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Monday, September 15, 2008

Call me MRS LEE! :p

IT WAS PERFECT.

My ROM turned out absolutely perfect. God has been kind to me. Weather was great, guests were merry, family and good friends were all present. i didn't exactly make a personal definition of wat wud make a perfect ROM but it jus turned out the way it was - PERFECT!

I will need time to put up pictures so pls be patient.

Most imptly, thank you to all those who made it special.. each and every single one of you I invited - u hold a special place in my heart and i am grateful u have shared a very precious moment with me on Sunday. My deepest apologies for not being able to spend time with all of you but I will make up for you in the coming days - dinner or something. :)

i think i will need to revise the meaning of BLOG. it is not an abbreviation for weblog but more like backlog.

BACKLOG = B-LOG = BLOG (i have so many things to blog abt but have jus absolutely NO TIME!)

so hard to be a responsible blogger!!! but i will strive to be one as hard as i strive to be a good wife!!

*blissful smile!*

0 comments: