CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Sunday, September 16, 2007

i haf nv felt more contented in my life.

he's finally asked to meet me after being apart for 2 and a half months. he kept holding my hand.. smiling, talking. jus like the good old days. like i've alwaes said, i've nv had any trouble with him, it's only the mother. i winced a little when he made a slight mention of his mother last night. i realli need to get over it quick, before it turns into a problem again.

i jus realli can't beileve how lucky i am. to haf him back in my life. i must not and will not screw up this time. when i walk with him hand in hand now, i jus feel so blessed. i almost can't believe he is beside me, holding my hand again. i kno i nv wanna b apart from him ever again.

things r slightly different from how it used to be.. but i am not complainnig. it might be a good thing, to not pick things up from where we left off.. a new beginning would be realli helpful.

i hope it wud realli be smooth-sailing this round.. i will try my absolute hardest to keep things tgt.. and happy.

i haf nothing more to ask for!

3 comments:

.J said...

i'm truly happy for you!! :)

Mrs. Lee said...

aiyo it has been such a rollercoaster lo.

i read ur blog and saw ur other "kelly". everything happens for a reason and most of the time they are good. all the best ya. :)

.J said...

the other 'kelly' is my gd friend who is recently attached to my other best bud.