CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The US of A's answer to Super Junior, perhaps?


The industry terminology for such groups is called a "Super group". Meaning people from already-famous groups get together to form a new group. The more notable ones are Audioslave, made up by ex-members of Rage Against The Machine and 1 member from Soundgarden. As well as Alter Bridge, made up by members of Creed and 1 member from The Mayfield Four. And not forgetting my favourite super band of all time, Tinted Windows, made up of Taylor Hanson (Hanson), James Iha (The Smashing Pumpkins), Adam Schlesinger (Fountains of Wayne) and Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick). Is that a cool mix of talents or what! Unfortunately, according to past records, super groups don't always do well.

I wish the opposite for NKOTBSB. Just because I am born in the era of boy bands and I will always have a soft spot for them. :)

0 comments: