CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Because I want to, and maybe you can help me.

I used to have lots of stuff to write about. So much that I used to write 2 times a day, sometimes 3. On some days, when I am tempted to write the 4th, I hold it in and keep it for the next day, in case I had a writer's block, which was seldom since it is not a continuous story i am writing here.

I miss writing, the feeling of the words forming in my head and my fingers rushing to keep up, before I lose my train of thoughts. But it's becoming increasingly difficult these days when I have no theme, no inspiration. Now I only write when I have something to say, and no outlet to say it. So I write it here. The not-so-important stuff. The more important stuff I have no guts to write here cuz who knows who might chance upon my blog one of these days, right.

So yea, I just want to write about something. But I can't think of what. I realise the more contented I am in life, the less creative I become. It's like the contentment has killed my problem-solving skills. There is no need to think of an alternative or another way of doing things cuz there is no need to, I just accept the problems and kind of leave it to unfold itself. I don't try to solve them anymore.

I wonder what the hell that means, that I am becoming thoughtless or I am resigned to my fate. But I am not unhappy leh, weird hor.

So I decided to start writing frequently. At least 3 times a week. But I need to be jump-started.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can write about? Is there a burning question you have been wanting to ask me? Maybe why I am so blunt with my words? Or why did I ignore you that day when I obviously saw you on the street? (Or so you thought.)

Anything, anything at all. Come on, help me out here, pls?

2 comments:

one little journey said...

hey what about those travels you did previously? ok... i read about the recent unpleasant one. BUT there must be some nice things to cover – beautiful pictures of the city, hotel (doesn't matter good or bad) that stayed, yummy local food... anything!

i love reading travel posts :)

Meowmee said...

how about a post of your hairdos since i dunno when? im sure u have pictures to post? hehe :)