CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Last Day: The Moment

There are a few songs that truly inspire me after listening to it.. but there is only one that really speaks for me even after listening to it countless times. The lyrics ring so true for me and the way it is delivered is very emotional and makes me very 感动 each time I hear it.

Today, on my last day with my current employment.. this song means especially more. I am sad to be saying goodbye to my friends of 3 years here but sometimes goodbye is not a bad thing.. 告别是为延续回忆永恒的华丽.

I will be moving on to the luxurious fashion industry and I am very very looking forward to it. Meantime.. I am savoring my last bits of memory with this office with this song constantly in my head.

I want to thank *him* for being so understanding and not standing in my way of the decisions I chose to make. It might not be the best decision for us, but it is the best decision for me and *him* being able to respect that and be happy for me, is very very encouraging.

Whatever I choose to do in my path ahead, I will not be afraid cuz I know *he* will be there to cheer me on, rain or shine, for better or for worse.

I believe my moment is coming.. It is coming.

The Moment
这一刻回头看见自己
这一路的风景百感交集的我
下一刻又将飞到哪里
渐渐疲惫的羽翼为你披上了勇气
放心离开我我会记得这一刻
那些还飞翔着不可思议的梦
雨后的天空会有绚烂的彩虹
像最初相信我们终会找到自由
这一刻时间变成行李
越过生命悲喜陪伴着我前进
因为你让我看清自己
面对未知的恐惧脚步更加坚定
放心离开我我会记得这一刻
那些还飞翔着不可思议的梦
雨后的天空会有绚烂的彩虹
像最初相信着我会找到自由
哦……只是远行不是逃避
告别是为延续回忆永恒的华丽
你……要照顾自己不要忘记
那些灿烂过的痕迹
放心离开我我会记得这一刻
那些还飞翔着不可思议的梦
雨后的天空会有绚烂的彩虹
像最初相信著我会找到自由 自由

2 comments:

one little journey said...

fashion industry! sounds really exciting :-)

Mrs. Lee said...

nods! will update u when i see u! :)