CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Search This Blog

♫ Stuff In My Head ♫

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Changes.

It is a scary feeling. To think that you are ready for change, but to realise you are not when change happens.

I think there are a lot of questions in life that you won't be able to answer correctly no matter how confident you think you are abt the answer. And a lot of times, you don't know how wrong you are until it gets out of hand.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you're going to get."

This quote never rang more true for me than now.

What can I say, other than the cliche-norm "It's too late". And I can't go back.

Maybe it is just that time of the month, I am feeling mighty emo abt things that matter to me.

But it doesn't change the way I feel abt this change. I am truly scared.

Am I up for it?

0 comments: